>

Monday, August 10, 2015

Christmas Decorations Greeting Card

Good evening everyone,

You know one thing which I have noticed about myself is that I just love painting Christmas cards, making them reminds me of all the festivities and gifts and what not, aah...there's just something about Christmas!  

Anyway, today, I saw this August Color Challenge @ 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and I simply couldn't resist. An idea popped up into my mind and hurriedly, I picked up my brushes n' colors, without wasting much time, I started painting. Consciously keeping in mind to use primarily the traditional red and green colors. I then, folded the white card stock into half to make a card. I also painted pine leaves along with little ornaments of decorations and finished the card by adding a thin red border to my painted image.

And... voila! 
My watercolor card was ready for submission. 





cardmaking, challenge, Christmas, christmasdecorations, christmascards, greetingcards, handmade, singhroha, watercolorcard,pineleaves








  P.S Lastly, I kept the card on a red background and clicked the picture.

No comments: