>

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Dad Nautical Card

Hello everyone...

Hope you all had a great weekend!

The card which I've made today is inspired by the nautical theme of the challenge from Ooh La La Creations : Challenge #186 Nautical.

I used white card stock for the base of my card. On that I painted the scenery/landscape and pasted a nice little black window on top of it, so that it looks like you're looking outside a window.

This is a birthday card for the 'Dad' category and the use of an anchor drawn on a little tag is made use of because, ultimately, a father is their children's anchor. The sentiments are handwritten.

Here's my card ~



background, nautical, boat,challenge, cardmaking, custommade, dad,father,happybirthdaycard,anchor,windowcard,frame,window,tag




Hope you like it. Have fun! :-)

No comments: