>

Thursday, August 6, 2015

One Layer Candy Cane Christmas Card

Hello friends,

So, today I came up with a Christmas card. Ohhh...don't be surprised! Christmas in August? I am very much aware that Christmas is still far away. but actually this card is my take on One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #15 (Optional twist: Candy cane) 



christmas,card,christmascard,candycane,merrychristmas,greetingcard,1layercard,singhroha,



This one is a simple card with minimal elements. My family members like it this way - plain and simple. They don't like too many embellishments and glittery stuff. So, I thought I'll leave it this way.

Since the card is supposed to be a one layer card, I directly painted the candy cane on the card stock paper itself using watercolors (No layers of papers / stamps used). And the sentiment is handwritten. It was fun making this card as it was made really quickly and it didn't take me much time.  




This is the inspiration provided by the challenge for our card-making.

Do let me know what you think of this simple idea for a card in your comments.

Stay festive! ^_^


No comments: