"Nature is the art of God"
- Dante Alighieri
|"Blue Blooming Beauties"|
This nature quote will inspire many of us. Its not that I'm telling you something new . Its just that you pay attention. We are all familiar about the under mentioned facts but it is just that in our extremely busy lives, we don't pay attention to these little tidbits. Halt! stop for a while... Takeout time to relax and enjoy life more. At least, make an effort. Simply try once and see the change/transformation in you. All this will help you in becoming a better individual. Life will be much happier when you start enjoying the little things in life. Delight in the beauty that surrounds you.
- Living for others is the rule of nature.
- When you look deep into the nature, then you will realize that at times, nature plays the role of a teacher for us.
- Feel blessed and enjoy the 'gifts' of nature. Appreciate the beauty around you.
- Let it soothe and heal you. It is certainly cheaper than a therapy. Let nature be your medicine.
- Make it a habit to spend time in nature.
- Learn to be patient from nature. Nature doesn't hurry.
Pause and Remember -
"Life is a precious gift.
Use your days wisely."
Here, are a few of my recent watercolor floral paintings which reflects the divine serenity of nature. Life is full of colors... Enjoy each color with joy! Let yourself be surprised by nature. I believe flowers have a feel good factor whenever you look at them.
Take time to stop and smell the flowers.
After all flowers express feelings better than words.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! :)